LIMBANG REGIONAL MUSEUM
LIMBANG, SARAWAK 2014
Originally a fort built in 1897 during the Brooke era, the building was officially opened as the Limbang Regional Museum on 27th August 1994.
In March 2014, the refurbishment of the museum funded by Sarawak Energy Berhad’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme was completed. This refurbished museum now features a range of informative displays depicting the history and culture of the Limbang Division’s multi-ethnic population.