Impact Design Studio in Kuching, Malaysia
Interior Design and Renovation
Corporate Gallery Design and Production
Exhibition and Events Design and Production
Corporate Office Interior Design
Corporate Gallery Concept and Design
Exhibition Design and Production
Events Design and Production
Corporate Video Production
Interior Design and Renovation - The key to a successful design and build project is to understand the client’s image and branding needs, besides their functionality and operational requirements. A well-executed design and build project will save time, cost and most importantly create an environment that the client desires.
Corporate Gallery - We strongly believe that the ultimate goal of every project is to provide rewarding experiences and to create long-lasting impact. The culture that continuously drives us to deliver quality work and services to our clients.
Exhibition and Events - We tailor every aspect of the exhibition design by creating an interactive and immersive experience for our clients and their customers, making their presence stand out from the rest.
Video Production - We believe in helping our clients deliver their messages with maximum impact and one of the effective ways is the use of a well-produced video. With a combination of strong art direction and good editing. We ensure that your videos create lasting impression and deliver the results you desire.
Impact Design Associates Sdn Bhd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://impactdesign.com.my website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Impact Design Associates Sdn Bhd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Impact Design Associates Sdn Bhd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Impact Design Associates Sdn Bhd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 082232422